« Home | Jessica Goes Mainstream: A Daring Experiment » | Here, as promised, is the article I wrote for my u... » | Trailer: Paris, Je T'aime » | The Guardian recently counted down their readers' ... » | News » | Review: Volver » | Trailer: In The Land Of Women » | Review: The Science Of Sleep » | Trailer: King Of California » | News - British Special »

News

  • I haven't read The Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Joy Fowler but I might just see the film now I know that the main male star is lovely Will Young-alike Hugh Dancy! Also making an appearance is Kevin Zegers, who was great in Transamerica, and Emily Blunt, who I hated in My Summer of Love and The Devil Wears Prada, but perhaps she can change my mind... we'll see.
  • The Science of Sleep, one of my favourite films I've seen this year, finally came out on DVD this week. My imported copy has been promising to be despatched for weeks, so I think a trip to HMV is in order, and I strongly advise you do the same cos I can't see how anyone wouldn't love this adorable film!
  • I'm quite excited for a new film called The Go-Getter, which stars some of the acest young American talents of the moment, Jena Malone, Lou Taylor-Pucci (from Thumbsucker) and Zooey Deschanel. All I know is Lou plays the main character, going on a road trip of self-discovery after his mother's death. I guess we'll just have to keep an eye on the IMDB page.