« Home | Review: Empire Records » | Review: Paris, je t'aime » | Bumper Film Review Post » | Review: Dreamgirls » | Trailer: Evening » | News » | Jessica Goes Mainstream: A Daring Experiment » | Here, as promised, is the article I wrote for my u... » | Trailer: Paris, Je T'aime » | The Guardian recently counted down their readers' ... »

Trailers: British Film Special

There are very few British films that I would count among my favourites, and I don't know if any of these will be joining them, but I do think they'll be worth seeing:

Atonement



I've not read the book but I've heard great things about it and that this film is a good adaptation, although quite unsurprisingly the focus has been increased on Keira Knightley's character. I love James McAvoy but I hated Romola Garai in Daniel Deronda, so we'll have to see if she can win me over.

Hallam Foe



Now this actually looks like the kind of film I'd normally see - something like Art School Confidential or Thumbsucker, but it's British. I haven't seen Jamie Bell in anything since Billy Elliott, so it'll be interesting to see how he is as an adult actor.