« Home | Review: Innocence » | Review: The Devil Wears Prada » | Trailer: Accepted » | Review: Little Miss Sunshine » | Trailer: Stick It » | Review: The Squid and the Whale » | Review: A Home At The End Of The World » | Trailer: The Science of Sleep » | Review: All About Lily Chou-Chou » | Review: Run Lola Run »

Trailer: Starter For Ten



I absolutely loved the book of Starter For Ten when I first read it about two years ago, and it's one of the few books I can read multiple times and still enjoy as much as the first time, so I was excited yet concerned about the release of a film version. I'm sure it will never be exactly how I imagined everything in the book, but from the look of the trailer I'm relieved to say I think they've done a pretty good job and I will be going to see it as soon as its released.